WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
1. Collection of Information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access and use the website, its features and our services
- To verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity
- To provide customer service and respond to requests, inquiries, and comments
- To provide and improve our services, products, and website
- To generate analytics regarding our website, products, and services
- To send communications, such as updates, security alerts, and other support and administrative messages
- To respond to your questions and comments
- Authentication and security
- To personalize your experience
- To store and measure your interactions with our website
- To serve and measure the effectiveness of website-based advertisements
- To assess the performance of our website
- To measure in-store traffic and performance
- To suggest product or services that may be of interest
- Cookies may also be used by third-party services and websites, such as analytics providers.
3. Data Sharing
We will only share your personal information with third parties when:
- You have given your explicit consent.
- We must comply with a legal obligation.
- We need to protect and defend our rights, property and safety.
- We need to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties for any commercial purpose.
4. WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
5. WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.